UV Daily SPF 40
What is it?
EltaMD® UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 is a sheer, lightweight moisturizing sunscreen. It is formulated with hyaluronic acid to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The tinted and untinted products are based on the same popular, moisturizing formula.
EltaMD UV Daily is ideal for daily use on normal and combination skin and can be used after microdermabrasion; chemical and glycolic peels; and laser and IPL treatments. It contains 9% transparent micronized zinc oxide to protect the skin from UVA (aging) rays and delivers SPF 40 to protect skin from UVB (burning) rays.
- UVA/UVB protection
- Sheer and lightweight formula with hyaluronic acid
- Glides on easily and absorbs quickly into skin
- Available in a tinted formula to even-out most skin tones and the original un-tinted formula
How to Use
- Apply liberally to face, neck, and backs of hands 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m
Active Ingredients (Sunscreen):
Zinc Oxide/ Oxyde de zinc 9% Octinoxate 7.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyether-1, Polyisobutene,Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau