For your safety and the safety of our staff we will no longer be filling out any forms in person. We will require you to fill out all forms online. Please follow the instructions below to fill out the forms requested by your aesthetician prior to your appointment.
If you have any trouble filling out these forms please give us a call at 289 233 7137 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your appointment and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Please find full instructions below.
How to Download, Fill and Submit a Digital Consent Form
For your convenience, we provide fillable PDFs of our consent forms so you can be prepared for your next visit. Please follow the instructions below to fill out your consent form digitally, and send it directly to us!
You may also choose to print and fill the form in which case you may then scan and submit the form. No forms will be accepted in person so please ensure they are electronically signed and submitted prior to your appointment.
- Please choose the consent form your Aesthetician advised you to complete from the dropdown menu and click the download button. If your selected PDF opens in the browser, please download it to your computer before continuing.
- Open your PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free.
- Click "Fill and sign" and fill in the required fields
- You may need to add your initials to some forms, click the "Sign" button at the top to add your initials
- To add your signature, click the "Sign" button at the top to add your signature
- When you're done, save your file from Adobe Acrobat to your computer
- On this page, click the "Upload your consent form" button
Fill in your name and email, and choose the signed form you just saved on your computer
- Click "Submit" and your form will be sent to us!