Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30
What is it?
Non-greasy, quick drying sunscreen with a sheer matte finish offering broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB rays. Natural melanin shields skin from aging effects of high-energy visible (HEV) light. A universal tint and a silky matte finish help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Can be used alone or worn under makeup for a more even, long-lasting application. Oxybenzone free. ZOX12® Engineered with our exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12® complex, our sunscreens help shield the skin from harmful infrared (IR-A) rays.
- Titanium dioxide (8.2%): Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Natural melanin: Natural photo-protective compounds and free radical quenchers
- Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant properties
- Silicones: Primes the skin to provide a soft, silky finish before makeup application
- Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex guards against photodamage
- Provides daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Can be used alone or worn under makeup for a more even, long-lasting application
- Helps to smooth the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melanin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethyl Ferulate, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tribehenin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Behenyl Behenate, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Iron Oxides