Zo Skin Health
Hydrafirm - Eye Brightening Repair Crème
What is it?
Specially designed for the delicate eye area. Helps minimize the multiple signs of aging, including puffiness, dark circles and fine lines.
- Retinol and hydrolyzed sericin: Collagen stimulation to visibly promote skin elasticity and natural collagen health
- Kojic dipalmitate: Targets to help lighten dark circles
- Saccharomyces lysate extract, carnitine, coenzyme A, caffeine: Supports natural microcirculation to reduce appearance of puffiness
- Shea Butter and squalane: Skin lipid, barrier replenishment
- Sodium PCA and olive fruit extract: Hydrator and moisture replenishers
- Arnica Montana flower extract: Antioxidant and helps soothe skin
- Helps support skin’s elasticity
- Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness
- Softens the appearance of fine lines
Use AM and PM. Gently pat under eyes and along the orbital bone until fully absorbed.
Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Esters, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Myristyl Myristate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid, Polyacrylate-21, Sorbitan Stearate, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Phospholipids, Kojic Dipalmitate, Acrylates/ Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Sodium PCA, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Myristyl Laurate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Carnitine, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Myristic Acid, PEG-4, Caffeine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, BHT, BHA, Coenzyme A, Biotin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)