UV Defense SPF 45
What is it?
EltaMD® UV Defense Broad-Spectrum SPF 45 sunscreen is a lightweight, oil-free formula that spreads easily and evenly across the skin. It blends in quickly with no residue, making it ideal for daily use under makeup or worn alone.
EltaMD UV Defense utilizes 9% micronized zinc oxide that is transparent on the skin. This provides broad-spectrum protection from UVA (aging) rays and provides an SPF 45 to protect from UVB (burning) rays.
Developed for oily to normal skin, EltaMD UV Defense can be used in conjunction with photosensitizing medications. It is fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, and noncomedogenic.
- UVA/UVB protection
- Sheer, lightweight formula
How to Use
- Apply liberally lo lace, neck, and backs of hands 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m
Active Ingredients (Sunscreen):
Zinc Oxide/ Oxyde de zinc 9%, Octinoxate 7.5
Inactive Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarb- amate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Polyether-1, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trieth- oxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau