UV Physical Tinted SPF 41
What is it?
EltaMD® UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 is a chemical-free (no chemical sunscreen filters) sunscreen that uses the natural mineral UV protection of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. Formulated for extra-sensitive and post-procedure skin, EltaMD UV Physical is safe for all skin types. Gentle and lightly tinted, it provides excellent protection against UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays. EltaMD UV Physical has antioxidants to help absorb free radicals generated by sun exposure. It applies quickly to the face and can be used alone or under makeup.
EltaMD UV Physical is fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, and noncomedogenic.
- UVA/UVB protection
- Lightly tinted and oil-free
- Chemical-free active ingredients
- Antioxidants help absorb free radicals
How to Use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, or at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m
- Children under 6 months: Consult your doctor
Active Ingredients (Sunscreen):
Zinc Oxide/ Oxyde de zinc 9%, Titanium Dioxide 7%
Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxides, Isomerized Safflower Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Oleic Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Phosphatidylcholine, Polyacrylate-13, Polyiso-butene, Polysorbate 20, Quercetin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Thioctic Acid, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau